Fermentation Friday – Apple Cider Vinegar – 26th June
26th June, 6-7.30pm
Join us for our fermentation Friday online, this week for apple cider vinegar! Apple cider vinegar is a healthy and versatile staple that can be used for drinks, dressings and cleaning, and making cider vinegar is very easy and extremely rewarding. Come and join us to learn how to make this exquisite asset yourself.
Materials you will need
- Large jar
- 4-5 apples
- Granulated sugar
- Cheese cloth, coffee filter or dishcloth to cover jar
- Rubber band or hair tie to seal cover
Many people have been affected in different ways by the Covid lockdown. Especially in these times, we want to offer accessible first-grade environmental education to our community, whilst still giving local craftspeople and educators paid employment. For this reason, we’re operating a pay as you feel system with a minimum price that covers only the materials, and a suggested donation that varies by workshop.
For this workshop we usually charge £10. The minimum price is £1 to ensure participation, with a suggested donation between £5-£10. Any money raised over operational costs is reinvested into the charity and helps us improve the croft for all – not for profit.
Our payment system is still a bit clunky. We’re working on an update!
- If you want to pay £1, enter pay1 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £3, enter pay3 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £5, enter pay5 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £7, enter pay7 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £10, simply buy the workshop without discount 🙂
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes