Fermentation Friday: Sauerkraut & Kimchi – 3rd July
We’re re-running this course due to popular demand!
3rd July, 6-7.30pm
For this term, we’ve brought out fermentation Friday series online! Join the CCC team in learning how to make delicious Sauerkraut or Kimchi at home.
Many people have been affected in different ways by the Covid lockdown. Especially in these times, we want to offer accessible first-grade environmental education to our community, whilst still giving local craftspeople and educators paid employment. For this reason, we’re operating a pay as you feel system with a minimum price that covers only the materials, and a suggested donation that varies by workshop.
PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN GET HOLD OF THESE MATERIALS
- At least one cabbage, green or red
- Large bowl, chopping board, knife
- Scale (optional)
- Fresh garlic
- Carraway seed
- Mustard seed
- Spring onions, 1 bunch
- Chilli flakes
For this workshop we usually charge £10. The minimum price is £1 to ensure participation, with a suggested donation between £5-£10. Any money raised over operational costs is reinvested into the charity and helps us improve the croft for all – not for profit.
Our payment system is still a bit clunky. We’re working on an update!
- If you want to pay £1, enter pay1 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £3, enter pay3 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £5, enter pay5 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £7, enter pay7 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £10, simply buy the workshop without discount 🙂
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes