Fermentation Friday Online – Hot Sauce – 25th September
25th September, 6-7.30pm
For this term, we’ve brought out fermentation Friday series online! Join the CCC team in learning how to make yummy fermented hot sauce at home!
PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN GET HOLD OF THESE MATERIALS
- Large jar
- 500g chili peppers
- 1 carrot
- 4–6 garlic cloves
- 1–2 shallots or half onion
- Herbs (oregano, cilantro, celery leaves)
- Spices (cayenne, cumin, allspice)
- Honey or agave
Many people have been affected in different ways by the Covid lockdown. Especially in these times, we want to offer accessible first-grade environmental education to our community, whilst still giving local craftspeople and educators paid employment. For this reason, we’re operating a pay as you feel system on some workshops with a minimum price that covers only the materials, and a suggested donation that varies by workshop.
For this workshop we usually charge £10. The minimum price is £1 to ensure participation, with a suggested donation between £5-£10. Any money raised over operational costs is reinvested into the charity and helps us improve the croft for all – not for profit.
Our payment system is still a bit clunky. We’re working on an update!
- If you want to pay £1, enter pay1 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £3, enter pay3 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £5, enter pay5 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £7, enter pay7 as a discount code.
- If you want to pay £10, simply buy the workshop without discount 🙂
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 90 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes