CONSUMPTION & WASTE
We provide fun, practical workshops for all, in these areas
WELLBEING & COMMUNITY
Ways to get involved
Our courses and workshops include:
In line with the government route map:
• We are meeting in small groups and we will be physically distanced.
• Please bring your own mask and sanitiser as there will be no hand washing facilities available outdoors. Having a mask handy is especially important should we need to get closer than 2m at any point.
• We will be outdoors for some of these workshops which is a lower risk environment.
• We urge you NOT to attend if you are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms, or have visited any of the countries NOT on the exempt list in the last 14 days https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-public-health-checks-at-borders/pages/exemptions/
• If you develop COVID 19 symptoms before the session please let us know and we can offer a refund.
At the same time, we've enjoyed transferring some of our learning online, and will continue with this. The upcoming round of workshops has in-person and online workshops, and a range of free, pay as you feel and priced workshops. Enjoy!
Workshops, Bike Repairs and Events
Subscribe now and receive our regular newsletter with information about courses and workshops from the Croft Carbon College.