Alongside our 7 Steps to a Greener You course, the college provides a wide variety of fun workshops and training opportunities both indoors and out on the croft (depending on the seasons!) designed to help you gain a new skill or environmental qualification. These courses are delivered in conjunction with us by many of your favourite local organisations, social enterprises and individual experts in various areas of re-use, outdoor and holistic education.
In line with the government route map:
- We are meeting in small groups and we will be physically distanced
- Please bring your own mask and sanitiser as there will be no hand washing facilities available outdoors. Having a mask handy is especially important should we need to get closer than 2m at any point.
- We will be outdoors for some of these workshops which is a lower risk environment.
- We urge you NOT to attend if you are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms, or have visited any of the countries NOT on the exempt list in the last 14 days https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-public-health-checks-at-borders/pages/exemptions/
- If you develop COVID 19 symptoms before the session please let us know and we can offer a refund.
At the same time, we’ve enjoyed transferring some of our learning online, and will continue with this. The upcoming round of workshops has in-person and online workshops, and a range of free, pay as you feel and priced workshops. Enjoy!
We envisage these courses will enhance the enjoyment, knowledge and skills within the Leith community, whilst also helping to create a happier, healthier and greener Leith!
If you have any questions regarding the Green Skills workshops, would like to suggest some workshops or would like to deliver a workshop in the future, then please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Concessionary Discount Information
A concessionary rate is available for the following:
- LCCiP Croft members
- Full time students
- Anyone in receipt of the following
- disability allowance
- Carer’s allowance
- Job seekers allowance.
To qualify for a concessionary fee you must be eligible at the time of the course and will be required to provide satisfactory evidence of such.
If you are a concessionary user, you will need to add the relevant discount code(s) to your workshop upon checkout, these can be found in each course description.*
*(please note – you cannot use any additional discount code and this discount does not apply to courses on sale)
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for further information on concessions, refunds or other information relevant to attendance on our workshops.